Who Needs Support?
Many parents choose to breastfeed, primarily because of the obvious reason: it’s best for your baby! But a little known fact about breastfeeding is that it’s not always as easy as it looks. It can take finding the right support person to help you perfect your dance steps.
Milk Support was designed by a board certified lactation consultant but inspired by today’s modern, progressive parents. Get support for you and your baby from wherever you happen to be.
Top Reasons for a call:
◦ Painful nipples — it should not hurt
◦ Baby’s not gaining enough weight
◦ Milk supply worries
◦ Painful breasts, lumps or bumps
◦ Fussy, gassy baby - allergies or sensitivities
◦ Premature baby
◦ Breastfeeding isn’t for you — time for an alternative?
◦ Breast or bottle refusal
◦ Pumping and returning to work
◦ Nursing more than one baby
◦ Starting solids
Milk Support is also a resource for parents and families who live in areas not served by lactation consultants, or who are unable to travel to local resources. Support and advice from a certified lactation consultant can be essential to your success and should be available to everyone. If web-based support is your only option or your best option support is here until you can see someone in person.
Give the gift of support! Purchase Milk Money today!